Things to do in Philadelphia
For those guests flying into and out of Philadelphia International Airport, there's no better choice than Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport - close to all the things to do in Philadelphia. After exploring many of the area's attractions, stop by our Philadelphia restaurant, Cafe Rusto, to relax with a Best Brew.
Our free shuttle service is available to and from all airport terminals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you're looking for things to do in Philadelphia, our 24-hour front desk staff will be glad to help you with recommendations, directions and reservations. Whether you want to learn about our country's history, cheer for the home team, or stroll through Philadelphia's many noteworthy shopping and dining districts, our hotel is convenient to everything that makes the city great.
Check out the list of things to do in Philadelphia, PA to make the most out of your stay:
- Philadelphia Museum of Art, 6.9 mi. - Do you have an eye for art? Test your skills at one of the largest and most renowned museums in the country. Find beauty and architectural achievements from Asia, Europe, Latin America, and more.
- The Liberty Bell, 9.1 mi. - Visit the symbol of American independence, and learn how this State House bell was transformed into an iconic symbol.
- Independence Hall, 9.2 mi. - Learn more about American history and become part of America's journey in discovering its past at this history center. Entrance to Independence Hall is by tour only. Tickets are required March through December. No tickets are required in January and February.
- The Navy Yard, 4.7 mi. - Visit this centrally-located waterfront business campus committed to smart energy innovation and sustainability.
Local Attractions / Sports
- Wells Fargo Center, 4.8 mi. - The Wells Fargo Center hosts more than 250 events each year, including the Philadelphia Flyers, 76ers, college basketball, ice skating, concerts, Barnum & Bailey Circus, and more.
- Citizen's Bank Park, 4.8 mi. -Catch a game at the home of the Phillies, Philadelphia's major league baseball team.
- Philadelphia Zoo, 7.8 mi. - The Philadelphia Zoo is situated on 42 acres and home to more than 1,300 animals, many of them rare and endangered. Hippos, giraffes, cheetahs, and many more animals make up this popular family destination with over 1.2 million visitors per year.
- PPL Park, 10 mi. - Enjoy a soccer game at this state-of-the-art 18,500-seat Major League Soccer Stadium.
- Reading Terminal Market, 9.8 mi. - Grab a bite to eat or find a great cookbook. Find it all at Philadelphia's historic public market, Reading Terminal Market.
- King of Prussia Mall, 25 mi. - This mall has it all. Featuring over 400 designer stores, King of Prussia Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the United States. It is open Monday through Saturday from 10 AM - 9 PM and Sundays from 11 AM - 6 PM.